Swedish Body Massage
For deep relaxation or to relieve any aches & pains
Massage benefits the whole body.
Swedish Body Massage is a deeply relaxing treatment to soothe away stress and tension.
Swedish Body Massage uses a variety of different techniques, from long gliding flowing strokes to kneading, friction and tapping movements on the soft tissues of the body. Sometimes the use of passive or active joint movements are also used.
This therapy manipulates the tissues of the body promoting suppleness of the muscles, easing away aches and pains, and improving circulation.
Every Massage is uniquely tailored to each individual client - it may be light, slow and gentle or vigorous and bracing depending on your requirements. You will receive a complimentary consultation prior to your massage to determine this.
Benefits of Massage -
Massage helps to
- Relieve Back & Neck Pain
- Relax Tense Muscles and Aching Stiff Joints
- Improve Muscle Tone
- Improve Concentration
- Improve Circulation
- Reduce Stress and has a calming effect
- Reduce Blood Pressure
- Improve Sleep
- Reduce Anxiety
- Improve Posture
..... plus many more
- Full Body Massage ...... 90 mins ...... £45 (An invigorating massage from head to toe)
- Back, Neck & Shoulders ...... 45 mins ...... £30 (An extensive Back, Neck & Shoulders massage for relaxation and to relieve any tension)
- Lower Body Massage ...... 45 mins ...... £30 (Lower back, Legs and Foot massage)
If you wish to cancel or rearrange your appointment please give at least 24hrs notice.